I had a problem when using Outlook Web Access in Chrome. This extension solved the problem by choosing safari as the spoofed browser,
With this extension, you can quickly and easily switch between user-agent strings. Also, you can set up specific URL that you want to spoof every time.
Here is the reference article:
Install and Update All Your Programs at Once
1. Click all the apps you want
2. Click Get Installer and run it Ninite installs apps for you in the background. No clicking next. We say NO to toolbars or other junk.
3. Run it again later. Your installer will update apps to the latest versions. If something is up-to-date we’ll skip it.
Tails is a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and anonymity. It helps you to use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship almost anywhere you go and on any computer but leaving no trace unless you ask it to explicitly. It is a complete operating system designed to be used from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card independently of the computer’s original operating system. It is Free Software and based on Debian GNU/Linux.
This is such a common occurrence I decided to write a article about it. I have worked on thousands of computers and these are the typical items I find for most “SLOW” computers.
- The first culprit is usually dirt inside the computer. If the processor fans, case fans and power supply fans are dirty then the machine runs hot. Heat will slow down the processor and cause components to fail more quickly. You should blow out your computer at least once a year, I like to use a leaf blower.
- Too many startup programs. As software is added to your computer many of them add their programs to the startup processes. Fix: Go to Start>Run and type msconfig. Turn off all the startup programs and all the services EXCEPT for Microsoft services, you can check the box to hide Microsoft services if you want to make it easy. When you reboot your computer if something isn’t running that you need you can always go back in a turn on the service or startup program. To see what is running right click on the bottom toolbar and choose task manager, this will give you a list of items that are running. Warning: If you don’t know what something is don’t just delete it, do some research on Google before you act.
- Malware and Viruses are usually the next problem. If you are using windows you cannot avoid getting viruses and malware. I recommend doing scans, at least once a week, with antivirus software such FREE AVG (http://free.avg.com ) or Nod32 (http://www.eset.com) and anti spyware such as SuperAntiSpyware (http://superantispyware.com)
- Not enough memory. When computers are first purchased they typically have only the minimum to make the system run. As time goes on you will need more memory. Adding memory will greatly increase the speed of the computer.
- Full or Failing Hard drive – Once you use 85% of the hard drive space it is difficult (if not impossible) to defragment the hard drive. Defraging the hard drive put the files on the hard drive in order, kind of like straightening a messy office, so that the things the computer needs can be found faster. If you hard drive is over 5 years, you better have a backup because all hard drives fail and it WILL fail soon.
- Typically a computer should give you about 5 years of reliable service. After 5 years components will start to fail, the two most common are Power Supplies ($50.00) and Hard drives ($100.00). Once you add in the labor to replace these components a new computer may be a better choice. If it’s time get an external hard drive, pull off all the files you care about and move on. You can then keep the computer as a backup or wipe it out and install a free operating system such as ubuntu Linux (http://www.ubuntu.com/download) and use it as a second computer. Rarely is upgrading to a new version of windows the best option since you will usually need to upgrade the hardware and your other components, such as printers, and your software may not work with the new version.
Please note that Windows XP support ends April, 8th 2014. After this date Microsoft will no longer patch the holes or fix the bugs. It will not be safe to use XP on the internet. It’s time to move on to a new computer or upgrade to a secure operating system such as ubuntu linux. http://www.ubuntu.com/download
Smart Defrag 3 is a FREE, light, and stable disk defragment tool designed for maximum hard drive performance. Based on IObit latest disk defrag engine and “Boot Time Disk Defrag” technology, Smart Defrag 3 not only provides defragmentation, like any typical disk defragmenter can do, but also intelligently streamlines your files based on using frequency, thus accelerating disk speed for faster data access! With the unique Deep Analyze technology, it smartly clean junk files before defragmentation to save more disk space for you. Being the first Disk Defragmenter that fully supports Windows 8/8.1 Metro Apps, Smart Defrag 3 works fast, automatically and quietly in the background and is a disk defragmenter suitable for large hard drives.
With Dictation, you can use the magic of speech recognition to write emails, narrate essays and long documents in the browser without touching the keyboard.
To get started, just connect the microphone to your computer and click the Start Dictation button. Dictation uses your browser’s local Storage to save all the transcribed text automatically as you speak. That means you can close the browser and it will resume from where you left off. The app internally uses the built-in speech recognition engine of Google Chrome to transform your voice into digital text.
Speak in your Native Language – You don’t have to speak in English as Chrome’s engine can recognize quite a few languages including Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Malay, Indonesian and more. Dictation will automatically determine your browser’s default launguage and uses it for subsequent transcriptions.
Monitis™ was founded in 2006 with the goal of providing the best cloud-based, agentless monitoring product on the market. We built a talented team that supports our customer base from offices in the US, Germany and Armenia.
Our all-in-one cloud and web systems monitoring is the choice of more than 150,000 users in 150 countries. With 30+ monitoring locations worldwide, we send 50,000 alerts and performs 80-plus multi-layer network (MLN) checks every day. More than 300,000 websites, servers and applications rely on our powerful technology.
Access your phone wirelessly. This app can serve files over the internet but the most likely usage is to access files from another computer without needing a cable. The name Demo in the launcher just means that it corresponds to the free version on Google. The app is fully featured so instead of buying the “Full” version as a way of contributing you can donate via the Paypal link. License: GPLv3